We will make our first trip and only trip to Junction Motor Speedway this Saturday June 8th . Looking for a good show, Hope to see everyone there.
We have added a show at I-80 on Friday July 26th , and the date for US36 raceway in Cameron Mo. has been changed to Sept 28th as we had a miscommunication with ASCS Warrior region. Please change these dates on your Schedule.
Last but not least :
2019 Nebraska 360 Sprint loyalty program.
When we started the series our plans were to give back all the money we could to our competitors.
I have been working on this all winter and have had help from promoters, competitors, with suggestions and I had to have all of our partners back to do this. Which recently we have welcomed back all of our season partners. So this would not be possible without Carpet Land and Malvern Bank Thanks to them. Remember to patronize their places of business.
First off this will take away from the year end points fund, but in my opinion, it will help all season with expenses to keep racing throughout the season. There will be a points fund but not as big as it has been.
1.First off you must be a member of The Nebraska 360 Sprints
2.This will be attendance based to be eligible.
3. Top 15 in points (if a member) will be eligible.
4. If you miss a show you will not be eligible the next show, or until you run two shows in a row.
5. This bonus will be 100.00 per show if you are eligible.
6. Will be retroactive to the members that are signed up to date.
7. Will be paid date of the show.
Any questions please give me a call ,
- Dennis Parker on Jun 07, 2019
- Article Date: 6/7/2019 by Dennis Parker